Today’s dental implants are durable, and feel and function like natural teeth. They are also crafted to shape and enhance your smile even more than the teeth they replace!
Implants can achieve several benefits:
- replace a missing tooth without affecting adjacent teeth
- maintain proper alignment by preventing teeth from moving into the gap left by a missing tooth
- support proper biting, chewing and speech
- restore confidence with a beautiful, healthy-looking smile
- support a bridge or denture for optimal comfort and function
Our office offers a full implant service for you. We have invested in all of the latest dental equipment to allow us to place implants in-office.
Implants are the closest thing to a natural tooth. They are strong and beautiful. Implants have been placed for the past 35 years and have a long track record. Furthermore they are superior to bridges in that they do not involve crowning the teeth on either side of the missing tooth or teeth. A dental implant is not susceptible to decay.
Dental Implants require surgery and a period of time to fuse to the bone. Also initially implants are more expensive than bridges or dentures but the esthetics and function are vastly superior